Saturday, April 24, 2010

A New Day

Choices are the hinges of destiny-Edwin Markham
I have decided that I want to get my education degree. I will be taking online courses. As soon as I can get my 2008 taxes turned in ( I know, bad, late girl) then I can fill out my fasfa and get things rolling. I'm nervous, excited, and happy. Now that the decision has been made, I feel relieved. I have always wanted to go to college. College was pounded into my head from the day I started Kindergarten. But high school ended with me deeply and wildly in love. I had nothing to live for but him. Thank goodness he wasn't a mistake. My husband is my soul mate, and I am so glad that I chose to put off college in order to start my life with him. If I had not, I would not be sitting here right now, and I definitely would not have my beautiful son to snuggle each day.
However, now is the time for action. I want a steady job, but one that I love, not a 9-5 posistion at the local grocery. I'm not saying that job is not needed and worthy, but it is not my passion. My passion is children. And I love to teach. So yes, that is what I'm going to do. My family will benefit from it, and I will be able to make money doing something I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment